Full Stack Developer
MyBenefitsChannel Franklin, TN
- Expired: October 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why is this role critical?
This role will help in the full stack application, API, DB development in a full SaaS environment. Do you have experience in traditional .Net as well as java script based technologies? Do you know Angular? Do you have what it takes to deliver quality software using agile and devOps principles? We are looking for a high-energy team player who is ready to grow his/her career to the next level.
What is expected from this role?
- This role is responsible for full stack .Net development based on the defined product roadmap. This will require good knowledge of many of the following technology and process areas:
- Traditional .Net based applications - C#, VB, WebAPI
- .Net core
- DevOps, Continuous integration, automation
- Agile/Scrum based processes
- This role is part of scrum team and will perform hands-on development
- This role works with PO, developers, testers and other stakeholders to deliver on functional and non-functional requirements
What qualifications do you need to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent additional (2 years) experience
- 2+ years as software developer in Microsoft/JS based technology stack
- Knowledge of Angular or React based tech stack
- Driven, flexible, team-first attitude
- Skilled at thinking at broad/big picture level and execute at detail level
- Continuous integration and agile experience preferred
- Experience in SaaS environments preferred
We offer a highly competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package while supporting a healthy work-life balance, including Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Basic & Voluntary Life, HSA matching contributions, Wellness Program, and 401(k) with up to 4% match!
TechnologyView all jobs at MyBenefitsChannel