We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team. You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings. Join a PREFERRED group practice to make a positive impact in the community.
- Outpatient Therapists
- Cynthiana, Kentucky – Outpatient Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible Schedules
- FREE Continuing Education and Training
- Targeted Case Management so our therapists can focus on clinical goals and needs
- Established referral pipeline and waiting list - no need to build your own caseload
- Back office support (no filing or processing insurance requests)
POSITION TITLE: Clinical Supervisor
SUPERVISOR: Medical Director
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field required.
To provide comprehensive treatment services to clients in a proven Outpatient Program.
- Interview and observe clients and prepare clinical reports and individualized service plans
- Conduct assessments (including dependent diagnosis), individual counseling, group counseling, and case management.
- Assure documentation is in compliance with contract regulatory and Agency requirements and best clinical practices.
- Use evidenced based counseling methods, in order to maximize treatment process and outcomes (group and individual).
- Use evidence based interviewing techniques and/or instruments in order to develop an accurate diagnostic summary and service plan.
- Remain current in the general knowledge of psychotropic medications, side effects and current DSM/ICD-10 diagnoses.
- Recognize when medical referrals are appropriate.