Transactional Associate Attorney
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a Transactional Associate Attorney to work with a growing transactional practice. They are actively searching for a Transactional Associate with 4-7 years' experience in the areas of Corporate, Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions, Compliance, Finance and Securities. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
Strong legal research, writing and drafting skills
Strong communication skills
“Big law” experience – a plus
Foreign languages – a plus
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national law firm with a team-oriented office environment.
My Staffing Solutions Inc
Get fresh Transactional jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.