Transactional Associate Attorney
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our client is seeking a Transactional Associate Attorney to work with a growing transactional practice. They are actively searching for a Transactional Associate with 4-7 years' experience in the areas of Corporate, Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions, Compliance, Finance and Securities. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
Strong legal research, writing and drafting skills
Strong communication skills
“Big law” experience – a plus
Foreign languages – a plus
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national law firm with a team-oriented office environment.
My Staffing Solutions IncWhy Work Here?
This Company offers great benefits and potential for growth.
We are a very reputable company, looking to place top talent with employers
LegalView all jobs at My Staffing Solutions Inc