We are looking for a part time Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience designing marketing material, generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team please fill out the application in its entirety and attach your resume today!
This position will be 20 hours per week.Compensation:
$15 per hourResponsibilities:
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Team player
- 2 or more years of experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment is preferred
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!