*************Office is located in Reston, VA**********************
Excellent Income and Career opportunity with Partnership Options.
My Psychiatrist, PLC is a Psychiatric Private Practice Group in Reston VA. An Internationally diverse and family-friendly region with the finest public school systems only minutes from Washington DC and all its cultural/historical attractions.
My Psychiatrist Clinicians experience the benefits of private practice without dealing with the risks and hassle. We provide you the caseload of clients to match your specialty as well as additional scheduling, billing, and marketing support-maximizing focus on your clients and not administrative duties.
Paid Vacation Paid Malpractice Insurance, CME, Health Insurance and 401K. No Weekend or Night Calls Required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess and treat clients in an all Outpatient setting
- Perform psychiatric evaluations
- Determine treatment plans
- Prescribe and manage medications.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Team in utilizing extenders including Advance Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants, etc. to provide patient care and medication management
- Provides supervision to staff on patient needs and ensures appropriate care and attention to our patients and their needs
- Participates actively in team meetings and collaborates with staff on patient recommendations and treatment.
Qualifications and Skills:
Position to work with children, adolescents, and adult. Must be able to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing with a variety of audiences and willing to represent the organization within the medical/health-care community.
- M.D. from an accredited college or university, plus successful completion of residency training and/or fellowship in Psychiatry.
Preference for candidates with experience in one or more of the following:
- Board Certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology;
- Board eligible from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology;
- Experience with Cognitive Behaviors?
- Ideal candidates will be BE/BC in Child Psychiatry and have an interest in a possible leadership role.
What we offer:
- Top Industry pay
- Health, Life, and Insurance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance and CME
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Scheduling, Billing and Marketing support
- Private Practice Work-Life Balance, No Weekend or Night Calls Required.
- Partnership opportunity if interested.
Job Type: Full-time