Medical Receptionist/Front Desk
My Psychiatrist, PLC Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My Psychiatrist is in need of a medical receptionist/patient care coordinator for out patient mental health practice in Reston VA. Must be reliable and flexible with excellent customer service skills.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal, insurance and financial information.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staf.f
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner.
- Always protects patient confidentiality.
- Education: Some college; Associates/undergraduate degree preferred.
- Knowledge of medical/clinical procedures, minimum 1 year experience.
- Knowledge of office procedures, administrative processes and procedures, insurance processing, preparing patient charts, and basic computer skills.
Skills: Telephone etiquette, customer service, basic word and excel programs, time management, multi-tasking, organization and scheduling.
This is a full time position with health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays.
Pay based on experience.
Benefits after 90 days
401K after a year
Job Type: Full-time
All patient appointments are online for the near future. Limited staff in office. Each person has a separate work area.
My Psychiatrist, PLCWhy Work Here?
My Psychiatrist staff experience the benefits of a private practice, while enjoying a pleasant, family-centered organization.
My Psychiatrist is a large and growing multi-disciplinary, culturally diverse outpatient mental health practice in Reston, VA. We provide medication management, therapy, and testing services to clients with a broad range of mental health concerns.
HealthcareView all jobs at My Psychiatrist, PLC