*************Office is located in Reston, VA*************
My Psychiatrist, PLC is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our busy outpatient practice in Northern Virginia/Fairfax County. Our office provides a warm, friendly and inviting environment with flexible hours and competitive compensation.
- Experience in treating clients for relationship issues, depression, anxiety, panic disorder, adjustment disorder, and other mental health issues.
- Provide individual cognitive-behavioral therapy or Dialectical behavioral therapy to children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with related issue.
- Conduct initial diagnostic assessments.
- Collaborate with the patient (and family as applicable) to develop a treatment plan to address identified goals in psychotherapy.
- Administer, score, and interpret psychological tests, and write comprehensive reports of test results and provide feedback.
- Ability to perform cognitive and personality testing for children, adolescent, and adults.
- Provide culturally appropriate, empirically based psychological interventions in individual and family modalities for psychological disorders including co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Provide health and behavior assessments and interventions for patients with health conditions.
- Timely and complete documentation and billing for services provided.
- Exhibit flexibility, effective communication skills, and an ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Utilize community resources for referrals and assistance.
- Supervise and train entry-level clinical psychologist and therapist.
- Assist in maintaining standards for clinic accreditation by health management organizations, internship program accreditation by the American Psychological Association (APA), and state licensure.
- P.H.D. or Psy.D. Degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- A minimum of one-year experience conducting intake evaluations and 1-year experience administrating psychological testing.
- A minimum of one-year experience in an outpatient mental health clinic setting.
- A minimum of one-year experience providing empirically supported treatments, specifically cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Clinical license required.
BENEFITS: Salaried position with 2 weeks paid vacation, holidays, and paid malpractice insurance, CME, health insurance, and 401K.