*************Office is located in Reston, VA*************
My Psychiatrist is a well established multi-disciplinary outpatient mental health group practice. We are seeking a Full-Time Licensed Psychologists with experience providing psychotherapy, psychological and/or neuropsychological assessments.
Our newly renovated office provides a warm, friendly and inviting environment for both patients and employees.
· Licensed in Virginia as Ph.D. or Psy.D.
Full time Salaried position with paid vacation, holidays, malpractice insurance. We offer medical, dental & health insurance as well as a 401k plan with employer match available after 1 year. Generous CEU allowance. Competitive salary with attractive Bonus Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: competitive salary !
- Experience in treating clients with a wide spectrum of challenges including relationship issues, depression, anxiety, panic disorder, adjustment disorder, and other mental health issues.
- Provide individual cognitive-behavioral therapy or Dialectical behavioral therapy to children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with related issue.
- Conduct initial diagnostic assessments.
- Collaborate with the patient (and family as applicable) to develop a treatment plan to address identified goals in psychotherapy.
- Provide culturally appropriate, empirically based psychological interventions in individual and family modalities for psychological disorders including co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Provide health and behavior assessments and interventions for patients with health conditions.
- Timely and complete documentation and billing for services provided.
- Exhibit flexibility, effective communication skills, and an ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Utilize community resources for referrals and assistance.
- Assist in maintaining standards for clinic accreditation by health management organizations, internship program accreditation by the American Psychological Association (APA), and state licensure.
- Experienced with the administration, scoring and interpretation of psychological tests, report writing and client feedback would be a plus.
My Psychiatrist, PLC
Why Work Here?My Psychiatrist is a large and growing multi-disciplinary, culturally diverse outpatient mental health practice in Reston, VA. We provide medication management, therapy, and testing services to clients with a broad range of mental health concerns.
My Psychiatrist staff experience the benefits of a private practice, while enjoying a pleasant, family-centered organization.