- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
MY PLUMBER PLUS IS HIRING RESIDENTIAL PLUMBERS!!!
We offer great earning potential; our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100K per year, our top plumbers earn over $250K!!
My Plumber Plus is a family-owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding plumbers to join our team!
What can My Plumber Plus do for you?
- Provide stability: over 30% of their staff has been employed for 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- They are growing, and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement, including the use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential; our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100K per year, and our top plumbers earn over $250K.
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
Responsibilities of our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and all other teams
- Keep your company truck clean inside and out
- Complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Respond to customer service request (service calls)
- Has fantastic customer service skills
- Possess their own hand tools necessary to complete diagnostics and repairs
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Here is what we need in a Residential Service Plumber:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Residential Service Plumbers with 3+ years of residential service experience
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Motivated to drive your own income through uncapped commissions
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear driving record with valid driver's license
Ideal Residential Plumber will also have:
- Master or Journeyman License
- Backflow License
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
Powered by JazzHR
My Plumber PlusFairfax, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.