Outside Sales Representative
My Plumber Plus Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
MY PLUMBER PLUS is now hiring experienced OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to service residential customers. As a qualified candidate you will apply your sales and customer service skills and knowledge in providing sewer and drain camera inspection services and solutions to our customers. If you are motivated to learn and are hungry for success, this is the position for you!
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more.
In addition to paying very competitive wages, some of the benefits My Plumber Plus offers is year round work, a company truck, tools to be able to carry out your plumbing service, uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
My Plumber Plus has been operating successfully over 35 years in the Washington D.C. area and is known for the following core values: Fairness; Honesty & Respect; Goal Oriented; Customer Centric; and Proactive & Hungry.
As an experienced camera specialist you will:
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer and drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong relationship building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the on-boarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members; providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside sales
- Previous drain/sewer plumbing experience is a plus - but not a requirement!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
My Plumber Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry. Come join our professional and experienced team!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
My Plumber Plus
BusinessView all jobs at My Plumber Plus