National Sales Representative
My Place Hotels of America is looking for an energetic and passionate National Sales Representative to join our sales team. The National Sales Representative solicits target accounts for the purpose of boosting revenue at the hotel level and hotel chain level and achieving revenue goals. Will develop new strategies to uncover new business and generate leads within given market segment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Solicits target accounts for the purpose of boosting revenue at the individual hotel level and hotel chain level achieving revenue goals.
- Maintain organization of contacts and efforts through the CRM and various other technologies/processes.
- Develop new strategies to uncover new business and generate leads.
- Conduct market research continually to fully understand the competition, upcoming events, economic-development and new market trends.
- Continually and effectively communicate with hotels about their market as well as with current and potential customers.
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming sales opportunities.
- Manage individual hotel events alongside the General Managers.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling either in person, over the phone or email.
- Must have at least 3 years of hospitality sales experience in inside or outside sales, or 5 years of non-hospitality sales in an outside sales role.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
My Place HotelsPortland, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.