Assisstant General Manager
The Assistant Manager assists the General Manager in providing high quality, courteous, efficient service to all guests, executes delegated responsibilities in employee training, scheduling, record-keeping, report preparation and guest relations and serves as the General Manager on duty when assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Safety and Security
- Quality assurance
- Community relations
- Building brand loyalty
- Ability to perform guest services representative job functions.
- Ability to perform laundry job functions.
- Decision Making
- Awareness of Competition
- Must be able to perform all duties of the front desk/guest services representative, night auditor and room attendants,
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent multi-task and organization skills.
- Good understanding of engineering principles.
- Must be reliable, professional, consistent and serious about the tasks at hand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to drive a vehicle
- Able to inspect all of the hotel premises
- Able to assist guests in emergency situations
- Able to perform duties of all hotel positions
Licenses or Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Insurability for driving
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree
This position will supervise all staff at the hotel.
Must be aware and conform to all safety requirements when in the facility, operating motor vehicles, or in the field performing duties for the company.
My Place HotelsRock Springs, WY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.