Lead Vet Tech
My Pet's Vet - Mason Florence, KY
Lead Vet Tech
My Pet's Vet - Mason
- $16 to $19 Hourly
We Would Love for You to Join the My Pet’s Vet Family!
My Pet's Vet is looking for a Lead Vet Tech with growth opportunities at our new Florence, Kentucky Animal Hospital. At My Pet’s Vet, our main goal is to create a happy and positive work culture. We achieve this by creating flexible work schedules, establishing good workflow and labor appropriation within the hospital, acknowledging achievements using frequent pay evaluations, assisting with continuing education, and rewarding all staff members through bonus programs. Most of all we want to provide the best care possible to our patients, in turn, giving you a sense of pride in your work. Join us in upholding and preserving our company’s motto “Healthy Pets and Happy Parents!” Apply today!
My Pet's Vet in Florence is set to open on January 15,2024. Training can begin immediately at our Mason, Ohio or Eastgate, Ohio location.
Starting Pay Range: $16 - $19 hourly
- Ability to monitor hospitalized pets, help maintain inventory, prepare prescriptions, perform routine, in-house lab work, educate clients regarding veterinary care, and assist with surgical procedures.
- Ability to understand veterinary services and recommendations and clearly convey the value of the services to our clients.
- Ability to reinforce our positive work environment and provide direction and motivation to coworkers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a vet tech required
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy toward clients and treat animals with respect and compassion.
- Ability to perform routine veterinary medical procedures (e.g., collect samples, draw blood, and administer vaccines).
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate records to charge clients correctly for all products and services rendered.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 40 pounds without assistance and objects weighing more than 40 pounds with assistance.
- Tuition Reimbursement for current and future veterinary education!!
- Employee Training Programs with up to $200 n Completion Bonuses
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Matching
- Free Wellness Plans for up to 3 Personal Pets
- Health, Vision, and Dental Care Plans
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Plans
My Pet's Vet - MasonFlorence, KY
Over a month ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.