Chief of Staff Veterinarian
My Pet's Vet - Mason
Union Township, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My Pet’s Vet, a growing small group practice with four hospitals, will be opening a new practice in Eastgate, OH, (Northwest Cincinnati), and Cleveland, OH, and is looking for the right doctor to join our team.
My Pet’s Vet offers all the characteristics of a modern practice including:
- Full in-house lab suite, digital x-ray, electronic medical records, ultrasound, digital dental x- ray, high-speed dental, and isolation rooms
- Our robust wellness plans promote a lifetime of health for our patients and increased client compliance for a greater opportunity to develop the doctor-client relationship
- Brand new modern, well-designed facility that is warm and inviting to pets and clients
Perfect opportunity for an experienced veterinarian with surgical skills as well as a desire to lead and mentor their own team. Our doctor-centric culture gives our doctors great autonomy to practice medicine as their experience would lead them, while being supported administratively by our central office team. As part of a group practice, you will also have the support and comradery of your fellow Chiefs of Staff as well as our Chief Medical Officer (career owner of 13 animal hospitals), our Medical Officer (located in Columbus), and our Field Medical Director who is a Diplomat of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners and a Certified Practice Manager.
As a small group practice, we are flexible in meeting the needs of our doctors and can customize a compensation plan that values your contribution because, after all, you’re worth it! Let’s talk about your needs and wants so we can structure an offer that what works for you:
- Competitive bonuses up to $100,000
- Salary plus hospital profit sharing bonus
- Flexible and transparent schedules
- Fully paid health benefits
- Generous PTO
- Student debt payment
- Matching 401K
- Full required CE coverage
- Unlimited approved growth CE
- Moving allowance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance and Accident/Critical Illness Plans
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone that fits our enthusiastic and passionate culture:
- Inspired daily by the care they provide pets and their families;
- Inspired by the up-lifting relationships they have with their co-workers through a shared mission of healthy pets and happy pet-parents; and
- A culture of being a partner with our community by working with local shelters to help pets find forever-homes through hosting adoption days at our practice. Click here to see TV coverage of one of our adoption days.
We are focused on supporting the doctor with a quality team (targeted 6:1 staff to doctor ratio) allowing the doctor to be highly productive. We work hard to create a pleasant work atmosphere and ensure that our staff is happy with a focus on work-life balance. Click here to hear from our doctors and team members about their experience being part of My Pet’s Vet.
But don’t just take our word for what a great practice we have! See what others are saying about us by visiting our website and check out our Facebook and Google reviews.
To learn more about our practice and this position, click here.
Our new client growth confirms we are doing the right things the right way. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? If so, please email me, Scott Oppat, at email@example.com, call 503-330-4639, or Apply here and we will contact you!
My Pet's Vet - Mason
AddressUnion Township, OH
Get fresh Small Animal Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.