My People Clinical Services, LLC is currently seeking experienced Therapeutic Clinicians to join our team in Hartford, CT.
- Position has overall responsibility and accountability for providing therapy to minors and adults.
- Therapist must provide counseling, clinical intervention during crisis, treatment planning, advocacy, psycho-social assessments, individual and family psychotherapy, case management and other responsibilities involved, in a timely delivery of sound mental health services, to identified clients.
- Applicants must have flexible schedules to accommodate off hour work demands and will need to participate in mandatory supervisory sessions.
- Record management is required for mandatory documentation of services.
- Applicants serve as a link between clients, community mental health agencies, judicial involvement, Department of Children and Families, and other community resources.
- Additionally, applicant must be able and willing to work in a multi-disciplinary team, which is culturally diverse and operates form a community strength-based model.
This position may will start with part-time hours ASAP.
Education and Experience:
- LMSW required from an accredited School of Social Work
- PhD in Clinical Psychology or MFT
- LCSW, LMFT and LPC applicants or eligible LCSW, LMFT and LPC workers are encouraged to apply.
- Requires 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of clinical social work or clinical psychology with knowledge of treatment modalities for working with children, adolescents, and their families
- Clinical background in crisis intervention, community outreach, child welfare, and mental health treatment is necessary
- Applicant must possess liability insurance for practice in the State of Connecticut and successfully complete police background checkcriminal and DCF background checks prior to hire date.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Benefits package available