Supportive Housing Program Manager
My People Clinical Services Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Supportive Housing Program Manager Job Description:
The eligible candidate for the Program Manager position at My People Clinical Services, LLC will be creative, compassionate and dedicated supporting, empowering and rebuilding the clients in the program. The Program Manager typically work 45-65 hours per week and the selected candidate for this position will work three days a week on 1st shift and two days a week on 2nd with occasional, weekend, holiday and on-call availability to fit program needs. The Program Manager is responsible and accountable for the services within the program, including program operations, implementation, supervision of case management, staff training and quality assurance. The Program Manager responds effectively to the needs of clients, staff, community members and funding agents.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of individualized Program plans for all assigned clients.
- Supervision of Program staff including input into selection and hiring of new staff, initial and ongoing training, scheduling and setting work hours, training, probation and annual evaluations, discipline and discharge, input into promotional decisions and setting wage rates.
- Oversee client case coordination through monthly and quarterly program reviews, regular and direct observation inside and outside the program environment and completing necessary paperwork.
- Coordinate and monitor budgets for the program including assisting in the annual budget development.
- Maintain program occupancy at targeted levels.
- Perform on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow agency and funding agencies policies and procedures.
- Meet with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems.
- Follow individual treatment plans consistently.
- Attend agency staff meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide Case Management
- Provide leadership and staff development training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field is required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in program management and supervision.
- Previous experience with Department of Children & Families, Probation and/or Parole.
- Previous experience with Department of Mental Health & Addiction.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse experience
- 21 years or older with acceptable background checks (including driving, criminal and DCF background checks)
- Reliability and Flexibility
- Valid driver’s license and at least two years US driving experience
- Crisis intervention training
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills are also required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Benefits package available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
My People Clinical ServicesWhy Work Here?
Amazing team, room for growth and a great opputunity for exposure.
My People Clinical Services is a mission driven, community based social service organization established in the City of Hartford in 2005 to Support, Empower, and Rebuild the lives of individuals and families in the Greater Hartford Region. As a collective group of culturally competent and diverse professionals consisting of social workers, marriage and family therapists, parent educators, therapeutic support specialists, and mental health counselors we aim to advocate, empower, and strengthen the lives of all families behind the mission "To enable My People to help Your People so that Our People will succeed".