At My Office Pro, our focus is on the success of our team members and our clients. Partnered with one of the fastest growing Payroll and Human Capital Management platforms available, we provide payroll services across the country to a variety of clients. We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative. Responsibilities include:
- Being the point of contact for payroll clients
- Communicating with clients by telephone and email
- Assisting clients with learning to use the payroll software
- Working closely with the payroll production team to ensure clients' needs are met
- Assisting with some aspects of payroll processing and reporting
Required work experience:
- No previous payroll experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Office environment and customer service experience is required.
- Excellent communicator
- Service-first attitude
- Strong moral character
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Associates Degree or higher is preferred
- Online competency exam may be required
Starting base pay is $12 - $15 per hour dependent on work experience and education. Benefits include health, life, disability, 401k with match, PTO, and profit-sharing bonuses. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am through 5:00 pm. Please submit an updated cover letter and resume.
My Office Pro