We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records..
The Tax Accountant provides guidance, coaching and education to expatriates and business unit managers and employees about our client’s expatriate tax program, explaining tax equalization policies and procedures, resolving cases and working with our clients tax assistance firm to complete Tax Equalization Settlements.
The Accountant is responsible for developing and maintaining the authorization list for tax services and researches discrepancies in compensation, deciding resolution and communicating that resolution to the tax assistance firm. Customer services skills are critical. The Tax Accountant will manage inquiries from expatriates or business units and close them with a high degree of quality and responsiveness. The Accountant communicates regularly with expatriates about U.S. and foreign taxes, while promoting compliance with our client’s corporate policies. Will also performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Experience with expatriate income tax preparation and issues 1-3 years accounting experience
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reconciliation and follow up skills