My Next Career Path Staffing - With over 20 years’ experience in Technology Staffing, MNCP Staffing match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
**Locations of position are in Las Vegas, NV and Lakeland, FL***
- Perform Avionics work on former military fighter aircraft equipped with 3rd and 4th generation Avionics technology, e.g. 1553 MUX systems, VHF/UHF, advanced RADAR systems, multiple offensive/defensive systems, as well as civilian aviation platforms such as Garmin, Avidyne, etc.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders, and other documents from both the manufacturers and company.
- Maintain storage management systems as well as captive carry training weapons and weapons release systems.
- Integrate/modernize new technologies into legacy aircraft...TCAS, EFIS, ECM Pods, EO sensors, etc.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time
- Must be able to work day shift, night shifts or weekend duty and travel as part of as required
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft safety directives, aircraft/vehicle movement, flight line operations, aircraft technical orders/job guides/publications (read, interpret, follow and comprehend schematics, diagrams, drawings and technical orders)
- Must have a working knowledge of computers (input/extract data) and basic computer software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to obtain/maintain aircraft/equipment Red X/IPI certification
- Ability to obtain/maintain security clearance
- Current valid U.S. Driver’s License
Associates Degree in Aviation Technology desired.
FAA issued A&P License
Environment ranges from office-like to hangar and flight line. Extensive sitting to climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands.
Professional appearance and conduct with customers, vendors and other employees Great attention to detail
Ability to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment
Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn
Effective Communication Skills
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
- Background Check required
- Drug Screening Required
- Security clearance may be required
Please contact MNCP Staffing for more details at 702-268-9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My Next Career Path StaffingMy Next Career Path Staffing is a full service Staffing Firm where we are dedicated to providing a great candidate experience and where we match our candidates to career opportunities that meet their objective, vision and passion.