We are a fast growing marketing company looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our development team. Our ideal candidate will not only be an expert in programming but also have a keen business sense. We are looking for more than excellent programming skills. We are
looking for someone who will work hand in hand with the Executive Team to implement our long term vision for the development team. Responsibilities will include taking control of the entire programming team and managing multiple development projects to ensure successful
completion within set deadlines and budgets.
- Write SQL/T-SQL Queries/stored procedures/functions and indexes for Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Participate in collaborative meetings to design and implement new features and enhancements based on user stories, and develop and test object-oriented business modules.
- Produce software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Recommend new solutions/technologies to the Executive Team to improve internal systems and client solutions.
- Manage projects, time, and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards.
- Manage other team members and tasks to ensure timely completion of projects within assigned budgets.
- Participate in client presentations as needed.
- Be adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously and as part of a team.
- Experience using Visual Studio with .NET development.
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience in design and development of web-to-print technologies.
- Experience in the print industry a huge plus.
- Experience managing programming teams a huge plus.
- Ability to thrive is a small business environment and work with Executive Team to come up with creative solutions.
- The ability to communicate openly and clearly with teammates and clients.
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to understand complex code and business rules.
- Onsite position.