We are looking for a Marketing Director to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
1. Develop a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan.
2. Implement the marketing plan with assistance from project manager and creative director
3. Manage a marketing budget for all staffing, advertising buys and resources
4. Evaluate and research new media technologies and websites for advertising purposes.
5. Manage the creation of marketing collateral and sales support tools
6. Create and manage the measuring and reporting of all marketing campaigns
7. Create and enhance customer relationships processes and technologies
8. Create market research for the implementation of new product lines
9. Manage the creation of booths, handouts, giveaways, and scripting for all tradeshows
10. Work directly with sales to create scripts and support tools
11. Manage and motivate your sales and marketing teams
12. Assist Creative Director in creating effective new product lines
13. Maintain knowledge of marketing trends and best practices
14. Create and implement surveys and roundtables to ensure proper feedback channels
- Previous experience in socail media and digital marketing
- Understanding of direct marketing
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented