The Customer Service Representative requires a high level of professionalism, primarily over the phone, online chat, and email. You will communicate directly with customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions, and respond to user feedback.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via phone, email, and online chat.
- Handle inquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues, and pricing.
- Facilitate customer refunds, credits, and return requests.
- Handle customer escalations in a professional manner and maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Provide real-time support and thoroughly document customer questions, problems, and solutions.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of products to easily answer customer questions
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Share recurring customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business.
- 1+ years experience working in customer service.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A motivated, positive attitude.
- Experience working in a chat environment.
- High School Diploma required – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.