Real Estate Sales Manager
My Home Group Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
***A Valid Arizona Real Estate License Is NOT Required To Start, But Must Be Obtained Within 60 Days Of Start Date***
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity that also has amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success.
The Sales Manager’s role is to oversee, support, and train our buyer agents within the company. You will be responsible for interacting with the agents on a daily basis while helping them build their sales skills, increase conversion rates, and keep them accountable to their goals (both personal goals and professional goals). You will be actively recruiting both experienced agents as well as new agents on an ongoing basis. Weekly and monthly reporting on conversion rates, profitability, and agent KPI’s will be required. In addition to working directly with our buyers’ agents, you will interact with the CEO to ensure that we’re hitting sales and profitability goals. You will play a critical role in creating and updating policies and procedures as needed.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to the needs of each individual agent are necessary. Effective oral and written communication skills, understanding of budgets, and strong time management skills are also required. Most importantly, you will have a great sense of humor and will be able to continue building the team culture and a fun working environment.
This is a full-time position. Office hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday, but also nights and weekends as needed to meet and exceed goals. Additional office hours are expected if needed, but some work may be completed from a remote location.
Compensation is a base salary plus bonus/commission based upon meeting and exceeding sales goals.f
If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives and a passion for helping people better themselves, we want to hear from you!Compensation:
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Helping our buyers’ agents with their under contract clients, helping with any issues that may arise.
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in sales management AND/OR in a leadership role in the sales department AND/OR The #1 salesperson in your past organizations.
- Highly Enthusiastic
- Quick Learner
The Consumer Deserves A Better Real Estate Experience
The mission of the Arizona 1 Real Estate team is to create a mind-blowing buying or selling experience while delivering unparalleled first-class services. This is achieved through our unwavering commitment to exceed what is expected and deliver exponentially more. We will show the world consistently what we do differently and cherish daily with the lives we are helping to transform.
My Home Group
Real EstateView all jobs at My Home Group