REMOTE Payments Risk Analyst / Merchant Services / Fraud Analyst
My Headhunter LLC Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time Remote Role (even after COVID)
The Merchant Payments Risk Manager is primarily responsible for analyzing and calculating financial risk, financial exposure, merchant reserves, merchant payout delays, including evaluating ongoing company financial positions, exposure thresholds, and predicting risk exposures for prospective and existing merchants processing payments. Knowledge in the payment processing industry as well as experience in Chargeback, Compliance or Risk Review is preferred.
· Creating and maintaining risk-related policies and procedures
· Monitoring transactional, batch and authorization volume for merchant portfolio(s) and examine for anomalies.
· Perform financial risk analysis and possible exposure calculations, evaluating business financial positions, liabilities, payout delays, and reserve estimates for prospective and existing merchant accounts
· Maintain and reviews current financial risk information on existing accounts
· Investigate the credit card processing, chargebacks, refunds, and fraud on merchant accounts that have exceeded the parameters set by our risk management team and make a real time decision on increasing or decreasing exposures and reserves.
Skills and experience you should possess:
· Engage in payment processing with emphasis on risk policy, exposure analysis, underwriting, regulatory compliance and/or chargeback analysis.
· Review and analyze individual and corporate financial data, KYC documentation
· Organizational and analytical skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (e. g. Excel proficiency)
· Credit risk, financial risk, exposure, or business accounting analytics
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Basic skill interpreting commercial and consumer credit reports and data and using that information to make credit decisions and recommendations
· Basic skill of interpreting business financials, business tax returns, personal financial statements, and personal tax returns
My Headhunter LLC
Great position with growth and stability.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance