Principal Software Engineer
Inventory and Order Management
Salary: $180,000–$210,000 / yr + 20% Bonus + Stock Options
Paid Relocation Available
Scope and Responsibilities:
As an Principal Software Engineer for the Inventory and Order Management team, you will lead designing and building of robust services to bring the commerce cloud solution to the next level.
We are seeking a high performing Software Engineer to lead best practices for our cloud platform. In this role, you will collaborate with software and creative design team members and in our supporting agencies to develop and analyze user stories, transform them into implementable components, and deliver inspirational new features to our consumers. The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills.
Looking for a Sr. Engineer to examinee how we manage inventory across online.com, apps, retail, comms with partners, launches, Integration with DCs for shipping and delivery. Order side, click to deliver order process through the lifecycle. Process around funds, orders sourced, sending to the consumer on time, send to the consumer in the right store to pick or ship reserve from store.
Principal engineer,s solution architecture, tech architecture across two domains, building modern web cloud-based, cloud architect, microservices, AWS, Working across multiple squads, hard tech problems, design solutions, resiliency, configurations, manager services over a lifecycle, build things the right way. Tech problems use-causes around launch ability to scale, as well as consumer experience on delivery and how we serve them in terms of reverse logistics. Globally distributed, solve teams with India dev center, Europe, EHQ, partner teams eastern Europe. Opportunities to travel Work across broader landscape of biz and tech teams
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8-9 years software development experience
- Experience leading projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Is Relocation Available?
Yes, 20% annual performance bonus (based on company performance)
Are you open to sponsorship?
Architecture, AWS, Java, Microservice