St. Louis, MO
$68,000 + OT + Full Benefits (Day 1)
Multiple Positions Available
Multiple Shifts Available (2nd / 3rd Available Immediately)
The Maintenance Technician provides leadership & direction to crew members to optimize business results and improve skills; plans for and allocates resources and implements systems including changeovers, and operating, maintaining & troubleshooting high speed packaging/processing equipment. Safety is a fundamental aspect of the role and is part of everyone’s responsibility.
Facilitate problem solving and provide direction, technical training and support to other technicians on the line to improve results; perform equipment maintenance including grease/lube, monitor, maintain, and replacement of key parts and equipment and direct work activities associated with preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is in peak operating condition.
Analyze and determine proper corrective action to resolve mechanical/electrical problems on any department equipment; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair machinery, modify existing and install new equipment.
A minimum five years of satisfactory experience in high-speed packaging maintenance (mechanical) or equivalent of five years of combine technical school and industrial experience and troubleshooting experience.
Basic capabilities in the use of test equipment, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrate leadership skills (communications, teamwork, problem solving, decision making)
Must be able to wear a respirator and other PPE as required; must pass pulmonary function test.
Corrective vision and be able to pass the fork truck and elevator-platform lifts certification test.
Must read and interpret schematics and drawings.
Must weld, helliarc, arc, and use a gas torch.
Must grasp and lift 40 lbs. from floor to waist and carry up to 100 yards, possibly up or down stairs through shift.
Must be able to stand and/or walk 100% of shift and work on back, overhead, kneel, bend, or push/pull on wrenches (500 ft. lbs. torque) during shift.
- High speed packaging maintenance
- Equivalent of combine technical school and industrial
- 5+ years high speed packaging maintenance or equivalent of combine technical school and industrial experience with trouble shooting.
- Be able to maintain, repair, trouble shoot the high speed packaging machinery.
- Outside the box thinker to resolve issues. Be able to work in a team.
- Team player.
- Able to perform well under pressure, to get the machines back up and running or repair them in a timely manner.
- Safety is a priority to keep our employees and consumers safe and provide the best product possible
Family Oriented Team Environment - work together as a team, help each other out, or ask for help not an issue.
My Headhunter LLCGreat position with growth and stability.