Benefits Clerical Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employee Value Proposition
At My HR Professionals, we are dedicated to cultivating a culture of learning and empowering team members to deliver a proactive, professional, and exceptional service experience. We value and understand the importance of work/life balance, work flexibility, and a great work environment as a foundation to providing exceptional service.
We are looking for team players with passion, drive, and a desire to learn. Our team is not one unit or department it is the entire company, which is why we firmly believe in operating as One Team, One Company.
Working at My HR Professionals means holding yourself accountable to add value to the team. If you enjoy a challenging, fast-paced, and evolving workplace, then My HR Professionals is the team for you!and clerical skills, computerized data entry and word processing software, and electronic communications. Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 365 products (Such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical.
Benefits Clerical Assistant works within the Benefits Department and performs a variety of administrative duties necessary to support the daily business operations of the Benefits Department through the processing and completion of cases and tasks for various clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Benefits Clerical Assistant is responsible for the successful completion of cases and tasks within the expected timeframe. The following duties and responsibilities will be required of this position:
- Scanning and filing documentation for client benefit files
- Mailing and distribution of benefit and leave notices example: COBRA, eligibility, FMLA/Non-FMLA on benefits, and other items as applies
- Running reports and macros for benefit processes both weekly and monthly
- Processing ID card request online
- Filling out purchase request forms for office supplies
- Create cases for mailings and request received
- Creating and maintaining folders for reconciliation process and other benefit processes
- Checking, downloading, and forwarding internal Benefits Email for team members
- Main point of contact for phone calls regarding ID Cards, mailings, and questions on were to submit payment for Leave of Absence and COBRA
- Any other duties as applied
Have knowledge of office administration
Must be meticulous in following instructions, well organized, and able to manage time efficiently. Ability to communicate professionally in English in both oral and written mediums with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts. Custom Service and exceptional people skills are a must. Critical and analytical skills are necessary.
- Education-High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business or other related field preferred.
Indoor, cubicle, business clothes, mostly sitting and standing, critical adherence to deadlines, no environmental or job hazards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a clean and well-lit office that is usually comfortable and is required to sit for long periods of time. Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, crouch, balance, and use hands to handle or feel objects, and talk and hear. The employee seldom is required to push, pull, and climb.
Direct Report is Benefit Director
- Time Off Benefits of Vacation, PTO, and a special Voluntary (VTO) plan for Community involvement
- Medical and Supplemental Benefits Offered
- 401K with 4% Match Offered
Powered by JazzHR
My HR Professionals
AddressVan Buren, AR
BusinessView all jobs at My HR Professionals