Looking For A Job That Is Fun & Fulfilling?
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a job you can have fun at? Are you looking for a fulfilling, rewarding career where you can grow and thrive? Most of all are you looking for a career where your creativity, integrity and diligence is valued? If you’ve answered yes, then you are looking for a career with Launch!
At Launch we believe intreating our customers like long lost friends that we are excited to see. We believe that families deserve to have an amazing guest experience while creating unique memories that they will cherish.
We are a family entertainment company with locations across the United States. We are continually expanding and are looking for individuals who like to think outside the box, utilize their leadership skills, expand their horizons and grow with us.
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our guests. An Event Coordinator’s attitude greatly affects how Launch Family Entertainment as a whole is perceived. As Event Coordinator you will oversee the functions of all birthday parties & events, verifying waivers, checking groups & parties in and out, preparing jumpers and guests, upselling Krave food items and party add-ons, and adhering to a strict timing schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Event Coordinator Duties:
● Resolve guest complaints.
● Radio formanagment assistance when needed/necessary.
● Act as communicator between floor staff and management.
● Assist in training new party hosts.
● Receive prepared break schedule from management.
● Break party hosts when needed/necessary.
● Properly organize and set up all party invoices
● Receive & review party schedules, host schedule and all guest comment cards.
● Report any staffing shortages to management immediately & assist in filling if
● Support all birthday party hosts; offering party advice, setting and cleaning up
assistance, running food and beverages to and from Krave and any other
● Report any product shortages to management.
● Report/log any guest complaints & feedback.
● Ensure that all parties and group events have paid in full and completed their
comment card before leaving the facility.
Birthday Party Host Duties:
● Assist guests with waiver completion.
● Properly verify and save new guest waivers.
● Prepare guests for jumping to include wristbands and footwear (if applicable).
● Explain all trampoline and attraction safety rules to jumpers prior to the party
● Responsible for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining party tables.
● Adhere to a strict party timing schedule.
● Serve food, beverages, and cake to party guests.
● Ensure there is adequate space/seating for all party guests.
● Ensure each party receives everything included in their package.
● Provide an exceptional birthday experience to birthday guest of honor and all
parents and guests.
● Keep event check in and work station area clean and organized.
● Monitor, clean, and organize the entire party room as needed.
● Restock any and all party supplies and party add-ons as needed.
● Monitor marketing flyer stocks and replenish as needed.
● Promote additional sales of party add-ons and merchandise.
● Ensure that all trash and debris are cleared from the party room after each
● Ensure that all chairs, tables, and tablecloths are evenly aligned and tidy after
● Ensure all party gifts and belongings have left with the party guest of honor,
otherwise, contact party parents when time allows.
● Address thank you note to the birthday guest of honor after the party has
● Complete opening and closing duties accordingly.
● Performs his or her job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
● Performs other duties as assigned by management or needed by the business.
● Willingness to be a team player and hard worker.
● Prior experience as a waiter/waitress or party host is preferred but not necessary.
● Must be able to communicate clearly with supervisors and managers but
especially with guests.
● Must understand and reinforce the Launch culture.
● Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
● Must be outgoing and able to interact and engage with all guests to enhance
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to My Gym Corporate.
My Gym - Momentum Enterprises
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at My Gym - Momentum Enterprises