Do you love children? Are you an upbeat person who loves to play? Do you have a mind for business and thrive within well established systems? YES?! Then we're looking for you!
As a Teacher for My Gym, you would be working with children ages 6 weeks through 13 years. Our class programs incorporate beginning gymnastic skills, sports, games, songs, and a variety of other unique and exciting activities in a positive, noncompetitive, fun environment. And, as you become a proficient lead teacher, you’ll begin learning our back-end systems, administration, sales, training, etc. The tools learned after working at a My Gym stay with you throughout your life!
We look for ENTHUSIASTIC, OUTGOING and DEDICATED individuals with good communication skills and a genuine love for children. A background working with youngsters and/or experience in dance, drama, sports, music, child psychology, kinesiology, or early childhood development is required!
- Help children develop physically, cognitively and emotionally
- Facilitate various age-appropriate activities such as songs, dances, gymnastics, sport skills and other fitness activities.
- Responsible for hitting monthly goals in promotions and sales as well as being proficient in daily operations.
- We like to have fun, work with fun people, and most importantly work hard!
- Background in working with children or fitness (sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, coaching, preschool, physical education, camp counselor, or theater, is a plus but not required).
- Must be available for weekly meetings every Friday afternoon and at least 1 day on the weekends
- Clean background check
- Have a fun & outgoing personality
- Be a team player!
Starts at $11-$12 per hour - Average trained staff member earns $12-$14 per hour.
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation after 1 year
My Gym Children's Fitness Center