WE ARE GROWING AGAIN!
Full-time and part-time positions available (MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS)
About the Company:
My Gym Children’s Fitness Center is a 600 locations strong international corporation offering the BEST recreational fitness and gymnastics programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. If you’ve never heard of My Gym, please visit our website, Instagram, or Facebook (@mygymfun) and get to know us; we’re tons of fun and love what we do!
My Gym is currently hiring a children’s fitness coach/instructor. In addition to teaching, you will be responsible for helping meet monthly team goals in promotions and sales.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, including weekends
- Highly energetic
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Effective time management
- Adept sales skills
- Clean background check
Starts at $11-$12 per hour - Average trained staff member earns $12-$14 per hour.
Additionally, we offer:
- Upward mobility
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance allowance
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
Think you’re what we’re looking for? If you're interested in becoming a part of something really special, please click "apply" and be sure to provide a short bio by completing our introductory questions.
We treat our employees like family and really try to go out of our way to ensure their longevity, success, and happiness.