Do you value professionalism, punctuality, and service? My Georgia Plumber is looking for an individual who is serious about the customer service profession, want to work with a like-minded team of professionals, and genuinely satisfy customers. We have an opportunity for Dispatcher and Client Care Specialist! We are located in Canton, GA and serve Cherokee, Cobb, Fulton and Forsyth counties.
Growth Creates Opportunity
We are planning for significant market share growth over the next decade. As a result of this anticipated growth, we plan to add technicians and support staff and promote from within. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, as well as training and development. We also make sure you have a clear career path as we fill all future supervisory roles within the company. Even if your future plans do not include management, you will enjoy continued learning opportunities to increase your knowledge, experience, and professional development.
Wage and Employee Benefit Package:
Full time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience and performance
- Bonus and overtime pay opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal days (sick/vacation)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement account with company match
- Drug Free Workplace
Part time to full time dispatcher performs administrative support functions and greets visitors, answers incoming calls, directs calls to appropriate associates, maintains flows of correspondence and orders supplies. This position is 30-35 hours per week. There are currently two openings for this position. Hours are Sunday through Wednesday 8:30-5:00 and Thursday through Saturday 8:30 to 5:00.
Essential Responsibilities: (the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined below)
- Prior call center experience in Plumbing or HVAC industry preferred.
- Great Telephone Voice
- Able to Multi-Task and Be a Quick Learner
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Answer Phones
- Understand priorities and proactively resolve any conflicts
- Help maintain cleanliness of coffee shop adjacent to reception area
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Familiar with Excel, Word and good with a Calculator
- Great Attendance is a must.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Success Factors:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Proficient using PC and Microsoft office products, including Word and Excel
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and must be proactive
- Strong organizational and personal management skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Customer Service related focus through collaboration
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be a team builder and team player.
- Service Titan Experience a Plus