My Eyelab - Atlanta, is hiring for a Sales Manager for their store in Fayetteville,GA
My Eyelab's Sales Managers support Brand Managers with the sales generation, operations, and human resource functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with Company procedures. Sales Managers are responsible for supervising and executing corporate plans and actions, creating a positive team atmosphere and increasing sales by utilizing My Eyelab “Sales Process.”
Sales Managers will often be the “Manager on Duty” and will be responsible for adhering to store budgets, cost of goods sold (COGS), sales per hour (SPH) and meeting and beating revenue goals. Sales Managers are responsible for driving the controllable contributions of their location.
Sales Managers are selling leaders and are required to meet/beat personal and store sales goals. The Sales Manager is expected to meet/beat productivity numbers while maintaining a high level of customer service. Sales Managers are also responsible for identifying, training, hiring and developing future leaders. Over 50% of the Sales Manager’s time is spent managing the operations of the store, training and coaching associates, in addition to directing the work of the Sales, Doctor’s Office, and Lab staff.
The purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and assistance to patients/customers. Colleagues in this classification perform sales and customer service work. They are responsible for greeting patients, assisting patients with purchase of eyewear, providing patients with promotional information, and answering customer inquiries. The Sales Managers performs related work as directed and will be required to meet the productivity numbers outlined.
The Sales Manager will create a customer experience for the patient while using proper dispensing techniques. Dispensing process will include determination of the power ranges and specific lens measurements by the frame; measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification. The Sales Manager oversees eyewear quality from the in-store and/or Corporate Lab. Quality Control responsibilities include identification and resolution of recurring errors and the development of systems and solutions to eliminate errors.
Sales Managers lead by example on the sales floor and prevent walkouts/missed opportunities with the sales staff. By identifying and resolving any customer dissatisfaction as well as providing technical and sales training to the staff, the SM is charged with strengthening the Stanton Optical and My Eyelab brands, by ensuring “Everyone Buys, Everyone Leaves Happy”.
My EyeLab, a leading optical retailer, provides dedicated customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. My EyeLab is some of the nation's most desirable optical brands. Our corporate culture encourages success, offers a fast-paced and fun environment and tremendous advancement opportunities. The Sales Manager is expected to adhere and exemplify all company profiles including:
Vision: Easy Eyecare
Mission: Fast, Friendly and Affordable
Values: Honest Service, Fair Commerce, Your friend in the eyecare business
Mantra: Everyone Buys, Everyone Leaves Happy
- Drive sales to exceed personal and store goals while delivering a superior customer service experience.
- Support Brand Manager duties frequently acting as Manager on duty to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support talent acquisition; recruit (Direct Recruiting), a partnership with Recruiting Department, interview, hire and promote outstanding associates.
- Ensure proper scheduling of doctors and OD Calendar completed within compliance while creating a strong partnership with professional services.
- Effectively schedules retail associates for the needs of the business.
- Ensure proper lab production so that “Now Service” and “Ready When Promised” are achieved.
- Train and develop sales associates while utilizing the Stanton Optical Sales Process enforcing compliance with Company standards and execution of Stanton Optical and My Eyelab training programs and role-playing.
- Develop and strengthen associates via weekly Goal Setting & Review (GS&R) meetings.
- Compliance of scheduled training for all associates, including self.
- Support Brand Manager to drive accountability, corrective counseling, and terminations in partnership with Brand Manager and Regional Manager.
- Ensure all communication from the retail Support Center is effectively communicated to all associates within your location (SAP, WAR, etc.).
- Communicates effectively with the Support Center to coordinate any facility and maintenance issues.
- Provide quality product merchandising by complying with inventory count schedules, maintaining and organizing back stock, and requesting necessary product for business needs to maximize sales.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals.
- Delegates tasks to accomplish objectives through others.
- Works cross functionally with Regional Managers, Facilities Management and Operations to drive brand objectives and strategies, accomplished via the PAR (Performance Accelerator Review form).
- Requires self and associates to adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Code of Excellence, and Company Mantra.
Why Work Here?
We are the Fastest Growing Optical Retailer in the Country right now