My Eyelab - Atlanta is looking to hire sales associates for their store in Cartersville, GA
Optician/Sales Associate Job Description
My Eyelab’s Optician/Sales Associates are responsible for assisting with store management by supervising and executing corporate plans and actions, creating a positive team atmosphere and increasing sales by utilizing My Eyelab’s “Sales Process.” Optician/Sales Associates support the Management Team by providing overall direction to the staff in terms of training and performance tracking while creating a selling environment focused on customer service and achieving business results.
Optician/Sales Associate Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and beat individual daily, weekly and monthly revenue goals.
- Take part and facilitate the training, coaching, and development of retail associates while utilizing the My Eyelab Sales Process.
- Company standards and execution of My Eyelab’s training programs.
- Follow up with customers, resolve customer issues and increase customer satisfaction.
- Model customer service and promote sales whenever interacting with customers and associates.
- Increase average tickets and decrease discounting.
- Communicate and execute My EyeLab and directives to staff.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as developed
Optician/Sales Associates are responsible for greeting patients, assisting patients with purchase of eyewear, providing patients with promotional information, and answering customer inquiries.
The Optician/Sales Associate performs related work as directed and will be required to meet the productivity numbers outlined.
The Optician/Sales Associate will create a customer experience for the patient while using proper dispensing techniques. Dispensing process will include determination of the power ranges and specific lens measurements by frame; measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification.
Optician/Sales Associates are selling leaders and are required to meet/beat personal and store sales goals. The Optician/Sales Associates is expected to meet/beat productivity numbers while maintaining a high level of customer service. Optician/Sales Associates are also responsible for identifying, training and developing the future leaders of My Eyelab.
Optician/Sales Associates lead by example on the sales floor and prevent walkouts/missed opportunities with the sales staff. By identifying and resolving any customer dissatisfaction as well as providing technical and sales training to the staff, the Optician/Sales Associates is charged with strengthening the My EyeLab. Additionally, Optician/Sales Associates aid the Store Management Team with day-to-day store operations to attain targeted productivity, sales, and profitability goals.