Seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to build a career! Choose Your Lane, Choose Your Position, and Get ALL the Benefits. We are taking trucking to a new level with newer, automatic trucks, and a Safety Net Pay Program.
Our Drivers average $1200 per week in any given week. Our Safety Net Program guarantees non-hazmat drivers $1100 per week and hazmat drivers $1200 per week!
REGIONAL DRIVERS ARE HOME EVERY WEEKEND – AVG. HOME TIME IS 52 TO 55 HOURS.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Transport finished goods and raw materials
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
What We Have To Offer Class A CDL Truck Drivers:
- Family owned company
- Regional Route (5 days out and 2 days home)
- Safety Net Pay Program. Your pay never drops below $1100 a week as long as you are able to work 5 days a week.
- Automatics and 10 Speeds
- No Touch
- Drop & Hook
- Newer Trucks
- Benefits, Raises, 401 K
- Safety Bonuses
What You Have to Have To Be A CDL A Truck Driver :
- AT least 22 Years of Age
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Good Driving Record and no Felonies within the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle and urine drug screen
For More Information call Michael at 214-215-5039.