Sales Account Executive - SaaS Enterprise Level (100% Remote)
- Posted: 9 days ago
myCOI is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose - Erase the Worry through The Work We Do – Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It’s smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI’s, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI’s channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive, Innovate and Be Trusted, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
Looking for a chance to work for a scaling SaaS company while working and collaborating in a remote environment? myCOI may be the place for you! We are looking for B2B entrepreneurial-minded Sales Account Executives with experience selling directly to targeted businesses within the construction, real estate and insurance industries. We are rapidly scaling our business and expanding our sales team with Account Executives who are hungry to elevate their careers and compensation opportunities while providing their customers with an exceptional product and services. To be successful in the role, you'd bring experience with longer sales cycles, have a consultative selling style, be able to speak to past quotas and attainment and be driven to win. In return, you will have an opportunity to capture a $3.2B open market, be given opportunities to learn, develop and grow and have the ability to work independently while having a team to support your success.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Represent a leading SaaS InsurTech company with a 95%+ customer retention rate
- Work for a 2022 Indy Star Top Workplaces winner and 2022 TechPoint #MiraAwards Exceptional Employer Award winner.
- Six-figures on target earning potential
- Sell a truly modern product that is transforming the InsurTech industry
- Work for supportive leaders and with co-workers focused on helping you close deals
- Enterprise level professional growth, learning opportunities and tradeshow participation
- Great work-life balance, company culture, benefits and 4-day workweek option
- Close sales opportunities within the construction, real estate, or insurance industries while following a proven sales process
- Lead demos of myCOI solutions to C-level executives
- Work closely with prospects to understand their organizational pain points and determine the best myCOI solution
- Become a product specialist to confidently discuss myCOI software and services
- Follow up on inbound leads assigned to you
- Hunt new deals through trade shows and follow-up on contacts in our marketing campaigns
- Discuss the cost proposal and individual organization's return on investment
- Effectively manage a pipeline of over 50 deals in different stages
- Some travel involved for trade shows, when safe again to do so
- A successful track record selling complex B2B or B2B2C SaaS solutions to management and executive level decision makers
- Experience working and demonstrating products remotely (via Zoom, RingCentral, etc.)
- Can speak to current or past quotas and attainment
- Are eager to maintain a student mentality and continuously learn
- Are goal-oriented mindset, with proven success of exceeding sales quotas
- Have a confident and articulate communication and presentation style
- Bring a positive attitude while working with a collaborative team
- Have a disciplined approach to time management
- 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package, six figures on target earning potential
- 401k w/match
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents.
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
- 100% Remote within Central or East Coast time zones within the United States.
***We are only able to consider U.S. based candidates at this time.
myCOI is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Certificates of Insurance - Software as A Service - Compliance - Insurtech Certificate Review - Insurance Review - Compliance Review - Policy Review - Endorsement - Insurance Tracking - Commercial Insurance - Customer Care - Insurance - Client Success - Training - Technology
My Coi LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?