Commercial Insurance Customer Care Specialist - 100% Remote
- Posted: 28 days ago
myCOI is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose - Erase the Worry through The Work We Do – Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It’s smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI’s, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI’s channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive, Innovate and Be Trusted, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance, and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
The Insurance Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing best in class support to our commercial customers. You are the front-line resource for our customers and will support them with system access questions, information verification, tracking, end user system support and escalations. A passion for building sustainable customer relationships, resolving customer issues quickly and accurately, while incorporating our Core Values, will be the cornerstones to your success and development. This is a wonderful role for individuals who love building relationships, helping people, and working together with a great team! Commercial insurance service experience is required.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 98% customer retention rate!
- Professional growth & learning opportunities due to exceptional continued business growth and a culture that strongly supports your own personal growth.
- Work for a 2022 Indy Star Top Workplaces winner and 2022 TechPoint #MiraAwards Exceptional Employer Award winner.
- Great work-life balance with a 4-day work week option, amazing company culture and comprehensive benefits (including 401k w/match, Pet Insurance & Paternity Coverage).
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with teammates and customers
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner; follow up to ensure resolution
- Upload Certificates of Insurance (COI’s) into our software program
- Solve and respond to support emails
- Maintain inbound and outbound phone calls
- Ensure accurate tracking of communications
- Aid in the teaching and training of our customers and users to ensure proper software utilization and satisfaction
- Meet personal and team goals for productivity and customer satisfaction
- Commercial insurance industry experience required, personal, health and life insurance will not be applicable
- Experience working remotely
- 1+ years in a customer support role in the commercial insurance industry
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience meeting daily set goals and metrics
- Passion for customer service and serving others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills and ability to make quick decisions
- Team-oriented, enjoys working together to provide solutions and best in class service
No travel required
Bachelor’s Degree not required
Competitive compensation package
- 401k w/match
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents.
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
100% Remote within Central or East coast time zones within the United States.
myCOI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that includes individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Certificates of Insurance - Software as A Service - Compliance - Insurtech Certificate Review - Insurance Review - Compliance Review - Policy Review - Endorsement - Insurance Tracking - Commercial Insurance - Customer Care - Insurance - Client Success - Training - Technology
My Coi LLC
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?