Senior Business Development Executive - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Nike, and Walmart, helping them achieve ROI-centric business outcomes and reach their audiences effectively. We work with some of the most prestigious channel partners in AV, such as AVI-SPL, Diversified, Scan thiHI International, and others to help our clients deploy digital signage technology seamlessly.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) industries and dozens of use cases with our technology. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences, from SMB through Enterprise deployments.
The Senior Business Development Executive reporting to our new Chief Growth Officer, will be part of a dynamic revenue team, working alongside seasoned business development associates, solutions consultants, marketing associates and client experience associates, and will work with an exciting software solution that has recently won multiple industry awards. The software drives our SaaS model and cloud-based applications for digital signage solutions, menu boards, video walls, and interactive kiosk systems.
Visit our Success Stories
Interested? Apply here
- Lead growth with current and new key accounts
- Identify and Develop new business opportunities
- Ensuring that all business development activities are coordinated and executed in a timely manner
- Create proposals and presentation materials
- Manage customer relationships and expectations
- Document the sales process and closing
- Enter and track progress in our CRM
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in sales or a similar role
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proclivities towards technology adoption and growth
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technology
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- Tenure Bonus at 5yrs of continuous service
- Tenure Bonus at 10yrs of continuous service
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours, while practicing social distancing and covid-19 safety precautions.
Our team is expanding quickly, so apply today
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
BusinessView all jobs at Mvix
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?