Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of International deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) verticals and dozens of use cases. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences.
We are looking for a driven Director of Marketing with experience in B2B and/or SaaS markets to lead the marketing team and spearhead campaigns. With a heavy emphasis on digital marketing, this role will help to execute and grow marketing campaigns/programs in order to improve thought-leadership and generate demand to meet revenue objectives. Working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment, you will support product launches, manage events, produce a wide range of demand generation materials and programs, analyze results, and make suggestions for improvements.
Visit our success stories
Interested? Apply here
- Help grow the Mvix brand through data-driven marketing campaigns
- Campaign ideation, project management and implementation of marketing programs targeted towards prospects, customers and channel partners
- Execute online (SEO, PPC, etc) and offline marketing/lead-gen campaigns
- Analytically planning for inbound lead-gen, with heavy emphasis on CRO and A/B Testing
- Leverage marketing automation tools to manage lead generation activities
- Research and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies within the Marketing team to accommodate our rapid growth
- coordination with Sales Team to continuously assess inbound lead quality, SQL quality, and CLV
- coordination with outbound sales efforts
- Assist in tracking and optimizing marketing budgets
- Support marketing as well as sales and design departments
- Oversee internal marketing efforts
- This position is expected to mentor and grow direct reports
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ongoing education completion within last 2 years
- Solid foundation/experience in SEO strategies
- 2 years of experience as director of marketing or Sr. Manager in Marketing
- 4 years of B2B or SaaS marketing experience
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
- Proficient use of marketing automation technology
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up - Sr. Director and/or VP - where you will drive overall company strategy along with the leadership team.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017 and 2018
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by Digital Signage Magazine (2017)
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- 2018 WFX New Products Award Winner
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- Monday to Friday Schedule
- No weekend/overnight shifts
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours, while practicing social distancing and safety measures.
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided and required
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Our team is expanding quickly, so apply today
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready - we look forward to speaking with you soon!