Kids Care Associate (Part Time)
Our goal is to create a safe, fun and friendly environment with quality supervision for our members and their children.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, sensitivity and professionalism
- Maintains a clean, orderly area, picking up as needed and sanitizing toys as instructed (this requires you to do every-day cleaning as part of your duties)
- Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of Kids Care in accordance with policies and procedures (which you must be familiar with)
- Filling out accident/incident reports when necessary
- Interact with all children, giving each child individual attention throughout the day
- Ensures all registration and check in/checkout procedures are followed
- Must be dependable
-Minimum of six months related experience
-Excellent communication and customer service skills
-Basic computer skills are required
This position requires daily walking, sitting , lifting, bending, squatting and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
There are 2 shifts in Kids Place. The morning shift which is Mon-Fri 8-1pm and the night shift which is Mon-Fri 4-8 & Sat 8am-1pm.
This is not a 40 hour week job. It is part time.