As an Insurance Based Financial Advisor with Mutual of Omaha your goal is creating, maintaining, and protect the financial stability for your clients. The main priority is developing relationships with your clients based on trust, honesty, and integrity. With your ability to assess a client’s current financial state and create a plan for a successful financial future, you'll earn the respect of your clients and colleagues.
You’ll use insurance as a foundation on your path to becoming a Financial Advisor, starting by obtaining the appropriate insurance licensing for your state. When you help ensure that clients are financially prepared for life’s uncertainties in the future, they can enjoy financial investments and plans of the present.
Whether you are just starting in the industry or want to further develop an existing practice, the Charleston District Office is dedicated to helping you toward many years of success.
Using a proven training program, you will learn business essentials from industry leaders and specialists. We'll provide the tools to help you break into new niche markets, cultivate natural markets, and a referral process to take advantage of those markets. Most importantly, we will provide you with the stability and environment necessary to develop a thriving practice.
Mutual of Omaha offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. There are turn-key lessons dedicated to getting you off to a fast start, as well as local and regional business and marketing support. We offer a clearly defined path to support your professional growth. By offering specialties in Insurance-Based Financial Advising, we protect families and businesses against risk and life’s uncertainties.
Making A Difference
What motivates advisors? It’s what they consider their mission; helping protect individuals, families and businesses. Our agents make a real difference in peoples lives. Good planning can impact families for generations.
If you’re looking for more than just a job, take a look at Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
- Must have Life, accident & Health Insurance Licenses and the Series 65 OR the ability to obtain licenses prior to your start date. (we will pay for your pre-licensing courses to attain your insurance licenses)
- Encouraged to obtain Series 6/63 or Series 7/66 within your 1st-2nd year of your start date
- Must have reliable transportation (A reliable automobile is necessary for this position)
- Bachelors and/or Associates degree preferred, or prior sales experience
- Able to work on a full-time basis (with schedule flexibility permitted).
- Must have good Time Management skills
- Must consent to a full background investigation which will serve as a factor in establishing eligibility for contracting with Mutual of Omaha
- Must have Strong Moral and Ethical believes and a strong will to help others
- Must have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and an understanding and belief of the importance of insurance and financial advising
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Motivated and self-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit to run your own business
- Ability and willingness to implement existing systems and technology