- $17 to $20 Yearly
Mutual of Omaha is a Fortune 300 Company. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist for the benefit of our customers and employees.
We offer an extensive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full service lending company offering both Forward and Reverse Mortgage products including a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, specialty, and HECM loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers with an operations team that is second to none. If you are interested in joining a team that promotes from within and works together toward a common goal of helping customers with their mortgage needs please review and apply for our opening below!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry for generating credit reports, loan proposals and loan applications
- Run weekly reports
- Maintain company standard for compliance
- Weekly contact with Loan Officers to keep updated information on lead source
- Training is included
- Position will pay $17 - $20 per hour (depending on experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in an Office setting is a plus
- Accounting background is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Mutual of Omaha MortgageSan Diego, CA
BusinessView All Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.