Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer Development Program
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator Development Program
Join a winning team, with the brand recognition of a Fortune 400 company that has been in business over 100 Years!
Inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage exists for the benefit of our customers. With this excellent reputation, you will find your customers being more receptive because of our well branded name
Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage employs a knowledgeable staff of experienced Mortgage Bankers with an operations team that is second to none. We are here to address and solve one of the most significant challenges facing the Baby Boomer Generation today… Financial Preparedness for their retirement years. We are committed to educating Retirees and their families on the value of a product that was created by the U.S. government during President Reagan’s term in Office. The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) was designed to utilize the equity in the home as a means to assist a peaceful and secure transition to one’s retirement years. Many Financial Advisors are now realizing the value of this product as one of several key financial planning tools in retirement. Our team is committed to our customers, and we are here to assist on their timeline…not ours. Our Commitment to our customer is an educational process based upon an honest, ethical and open dialogue.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
The HERO Development Program is a training program for professionals looking to enter a rewarding career in the Reverse Mortgage Industry. The program is built for your success and includes a high level of training, support, and hands-on coaching to help you learn the business and build a successful Reverse Mortgage career.
As a Home Equity Retirement Originator, you can look forward to:
- Developing a network of Realtors, Financial Advisors, Builders, New Home Sales Consultants, Bankers, Mortgage Loan Officers and other Financial Professionals to educate them about benefits of Reverse Mortgages and how leveraging Housing Wealth Solutions can benefit their clients
- Helping retirees pursue and meet their retirement goals by educating them about the benefits of leveraging the Home Equity in their home
- Enjoying a collaborative environment where we celebrate each other’s success
- Utilizing cutting edge technology to stay top of mind with your customers and referrals partners
- Receiving ongoing professional development training to deepen your skills and optimize your growth
- Access to internal leads
- Unlimited potential for financial growth with a 12-month guarantee, plus a bonus to get you started
At Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage, Loan Officers are trained to listen and build rapport, in addition to understanding and analyzing the full financial situations of our customers. Our goal is to provide the most appropriate financial solutions to meet each client's specific needs.
- Is energetic and outgoing, with excellent communication skills and the ability to be persuasive, with good character and integrity.
- Connects quickly with consumers and builds rapport with potential clients
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent following capabilities.
- Has a strong ability and passion for closing deals and negotiating
- Possesses the ability to quickly identify customer's goals and objectives
- Is an ambitious professional motivated by the opportunity for advancement
- Is flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to multi-task
- Has a strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Has the ability to network and build rapport both over the phone and in face-to-face settings
- Has basic computer and data entry skills
- Sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Immersion in proven development program to Jump Start your new career
- 12-month guarantee plus bonus while you are ramping up your business
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring to help you reach your goals
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, 401k match
- Incentive plans, competitions, company paid trips and contests
- Continuous ongoing training and internal growth
- Extensive product line, including exclusive products other lenders don't have
- Average income of a Home Equity Retirement Originator is typically $150,000 with potential for significantly more
- Dynamic and collaborative corporate culture that drives you to success
Powered by JazzHR
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mutual of Omaha Mortgage