National Account Executive
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mutual of Omaha is a Fortune 400 Company. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist for the benefit of our customers and employees.
We offer an extensive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full service lending company offering both Forward and Reverse Mortgage products including a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, specialty, and HECM loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers and Mortgage Bankers with an operations team that is second to none. If you are interested in joining a team that promotes from within and works together toward a common goal of helping customers with their mortgage needs please review and apply for our opening below!
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business for the company, develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production. Call potential or existing brokers in 48 approved states to develop new business relationships, acquire new brokers, generate business or maintain existing relationships with wholesale brokers. Building and managing an ongoing strong pipeline of loans to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Prospecting and developing mortgage broker client relationships Nationwide.
- Develop and increase national account relationships to drive increased market share and sales opportunities.
- Delivering up-to-the-minute information about the latest products, resources and industry updates to ensure all loan files are complete and within guidelines.
- Manages loan pipeline and achieving assigned sales revenue goals.
- Maintain contact with client base on a regular basis to solicit new business and gather all applicable financials, applications and broker packages.
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Attitude, ability to multitask, willingness to learn and ability to adapt to on-going changes.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are essential along with strong presentation skills.
- Works effectively in a fast pace environment with little room for error.
- Two+ years of proven and progressive wholesale mortgage lending experience a plus.
- Strong interest in Real Estate Finance.
- Well-developed understanding of mortgage sales, processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Fair knowledge and understanding of local, state and federal lending laws a plus.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- High level of energy and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Current producing client base is strongly desired.
Powered by JazzHR