Experienced Loan Officer - Consumer Direct
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the winning team, with the brand recognition of a Fortune 300 company that has been in business over 100 Years!
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full service lending division offering a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, and specialty loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Mortgage Bankers with an operations team that is second to none. By constantly updating our loan programs and pricing based on market patterns, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage ensures that we deliver extremely competitive interest rates combined with optimal mortgage structuring.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
At Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, Loan Officers are trained to listen, build rapport, understand and analyze the full financial situations of our customers. Our goal is to provide the most appropriate financial solutions to meet each client's specific needs.
- Is energetic and outgoing, with excellent communication skills and who's able to be persuasive, has good character and integrity.
- Connects quickly with consumers and builds rapport with potential clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent follow up capabilities.
- Strong ability and passion for closing deals and negotiating
- Possess the ability to quickly identify customer's goals and objectives
- Is an ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for advancement
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a fast paced environment; able to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ability to handle high volume of phone calls
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Sales experience preferred.
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory
- One of the best consumer direct compensation plans in the market
- Unstoppable marketing machine with LEADS, LEADS, LEADS
- Ongoing sales training, teaching the most innovative sale methods and daily sales coaching
- Proud sponsor of our veterans and numerous military charities – We proudly serve our Veterans. We will donate $125 to veteran and active duty charities for every participating loan that we close
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, 401k match
- Incentive plans, competitions, company paid trips and contests
- Continuous on-going training and internal growth
- Extensive product line – products other lenders don't have.
- Average Income of a Senior Loan Officer is typically between $50,000 and $200,000 a year
Being a part of a dynamic and collaborative corporate culture that drives you to succeed
Powered by JazzHR
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mutual of Omaha Mortgage