Job Description: Project Manager (PM)
About the Company:
We’re a leading project management service provider, designing and delivering solutions for clients across multiple sectors within the Life Science, Ag Tech and Food Tech industries. We are focused on leading the pack in our industry, bringing together a heritage of creativity and technology, and applying the latest thinking in project management to deliver truly effective positive change.
MustardSeed is proudly based in West Chester, Pennsylvania, performing outsourcing services to companies operating in the United States. Our project management staff is solely based in the United States, spread out in various locations throughout the country. The goal of the outsourced PMO is to help companies improve their communication, control, execution, and ultimately profitability by establishing a program management framework that enables better decision-making.
This Project Manager position is unique, as we are looking for someone who desires variability within the traditional rigid 40 hour work week. Our clients have needs that vary from week to week; your life has variable needs from week to week. We believe those two concepts can coexist beautifully. If you are highly skilled and enjoy challenging important work while retaining the flexibility your life needs, we would like to talk to you!
About The Role:
- The project manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery to time, cost, and quality of their solutions to the customer. The environment is fast-paced and agile
- As a successful PM already, you will love the idea of working closely with clients and stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome, keeping a multidisciplinary team aligned towards a common goal.
- You will have the authority in leading significant business change and enhance ways of working.
- Working closely with your wider company, in particular account managers and service teams, you will strive for a great customer experience and uncover new opportunities to deliver clear business benefits for our customers.
Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services, and changes.
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behavior changes in order to maximize benefits.
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner.
- Understand, assess and embed the right delivery methodologies, considering the project and business constraints.
- Assess program risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk, and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent projects and workstreams.
- A proven track record of delivery, ideally with at least 5 years in a project management role
- Have the ability to think strategically and tactically about product, technical and cross-functional issues.
- Strong leadership, motivational skills including the ability to inspire and lead throughout all levels of the organization.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Background in Life Sciences Industry is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is unique, as we are looking for someone who desires variability within the traditional rigid 40-hour workweek. Our clients have needs that vary from week to week; your life has variable needs from week to week. We believe those two concepts can coexist beautifully. If you are highly skilled and enjoy challenging important work while retaining the flexibility your life needs, we would like to talk to you! Additionally - This is a remote position, supporting customers virtually with rare travel to customer's facilities. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer comprehensive benefits and we support our team members’ professional development, employee incentives, and hands-on experience in a wide variety of projects and environments.
MustardSeed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MustardSeed PMOChicago, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.