Electrical Construction Project Manager
Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
Muska Electric is a growing, commercial and industrial electrical contractor based in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Our projects consist of retail, industrial, commercial, and education industries. Our work is mainly in the greater Twin Cities metro area, but we also perform work throughout the Midwest.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager to join our team with the potential to become an owner of Muska Electric. The qualified individual must be a self-starter, organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Basic Job description:
· Responsible for all phases of projects from estimating, budgeting, scheduling, purchasing, billing/change orders, client interface, execution and project close/sign-off.
· Keep client up to date on budget changes and up to speed on billing changes.
· Ensure all projects are completed per scope of the project.
· Schedule and attend design review meetings with the client to ensure they are kept up to speed on scope, progress, budget and technical issues.
· Knowledge of electrical codes and proficient in reading and understanding code book
· Jobsite visits
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
· Communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Supply verifiable references
· Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends to meet deadlines
We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100% health premiums coverage (medical, dental, and vision). Paid vacation and holidays. ESOP and 401K program.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with leadership qualities looking to join a company with an outstanding future and reputation, then we encourage you to apply immediately. Muska is 100% employee owned.