Music Educational Sales Representative
Music & Arts Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
The purpose of the Educational Sales Representative is to execute institutional sales and rental services within an assigned market by maintaining and developing a successful and profitable network of relationships. This individual is charged with identifying customers, creating demand for sales and services across all channels of the business, and maintaining internal and external relationships to achieve defined objectives.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- (Maintain approved and customized institutional visit schedule within assigned territory, meeting with educators, administrators, and other key decision makers to achieve defined objectives.
- Demonstrate consistent and reliable communication, scheduling, and follow-up with customers
- Perform weekly administrative account review and preparation prior to daily visit schedule to manage institutional A/R and various operational items impacting the business
- Participate and involvement in events including but not limited to Instrument Demonstrations, Recruiting, Rental Events, UYS Events, Festivals, and Tradeshows
- Responsible for executing operational tasks related to institutional sales and rental services on a daily basis for all accounts assigned.
- Participate in all market based growth planning meetings including but not limited to UYS and Rental Market Share Development Meetings
- Participate in all supplemental training provided including but not limited to outside vendor product training, national meetings, district meetings, and regional meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in music.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance
Music & Arts opened for business in 1952 and now operates over 200+ stores throughout the country. Music & Arts locations are full-line stores featuring band & orchestra instruments, guitars & keyboards, printed music, music lessons, instrument rentals, and musical accessories. Our mission is to bring the best in music to families, schools and individuals while providing the highest level of customer service.
Music & ArtsWhy Work Here?
We offer the perfect blend of career advancement, compensation & recognition for a job well done in the growing music instrument industry.
Career-minded? Goal-Oriented? Looking for a position which rewards you for your hard work and experience? If you would like to combine your passion for music with your excellent work ethic, Music & Arts is the place for you! Music & Arts opened for business in 1952 and now operates over 200+ stores throughout the country. Music & Arts locations are full-line stores featuring band & orchestra instruments, guitars & keyboards, printed music, music lessons, instrument rentals, and musical accessories. Our mission is to bring the best in music to families, schools and individuals while providing the highest level of customer service.