Title: Nurse Practitioner
Work Location: I.H.S. Pine Ridge, SD
Work schedule: Full Time – 50-55 hours/week – 10 hours Shift with 30 minutes break.
Muscogee Staffing Solutions (MSS) is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work at Indian Health Services’ hospital in Pine Ridge, SD.
Specific duties are as follows:
- · Assesses, plans, and provides comprehensive and therapeutic medical care to individual geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric and infant patients and their families in regard to medication management.
- · Participates in quality improvement programs and initiatives, ensuring compliance.
- · Promotes organizational and professional obligations; completion of clinical records/documentation in a timely manner.
- · Provide emergency treatment and initiates emergency life-saving measures as appropriate.
The successful candidate shall have:
- · Current, unrestricted license as an NP
- · Must be a U.S. Citizen
- · The successful candidate must be able to complete and pass extensive background investigations, and pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- · Must possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record.
- · Previous experience of working with Federal Government Agencies is highly desired.
MSS offers exceptionally attractive employee benefits which include: · Holiday Pay · Paid Time Off · 401K · Flex 125 · Health · Vision · Dental · Disability · Life