Sr. Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager – Contract to Hire – Must be US Citizen or Greencard Holder
Position Location: 100% REMOTE but live in EST time zone - Might require 10% travel if not local to Pittsburgh (reimbursed)
Job Description: This job defines, plans, and delivers of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of inter-dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Will be responsible for management of multiple concurrent multi-year projects or equal complexity tasks.
- In addition to all responsibilities of a project manager which include managing all aspects of a project including initiating, planning, executing, closing and controlling, primary responsibilities include: determining project scope, developing resource, risk, quality, cost and scope management plans, training plans, requirement documents.
- Will identify the project team training and tool needs, coordinate requirements, schedule implementation and post implementation plans.
- Require experience in creating effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, managing resources in a matrix environment and communicating effectively at all levels of organization.
- Health Insurance or any insurance experience
- Someone who is a self-starter
- 7 years of continuous project management experience
- Waterfall and agile experience with certifications preferred
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree, but further education in business, healthcare, etc., a plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at Murtech
Get fresh Contract Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.